jobs in Baltimore, Maryland (MD)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Quick Apply
- Quick ApplyBG Staffing • Hunt Valley, MD and 4 other locationsDevelop, grow and nurture client relationships: Marketing our services via telephone and meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services while providing an outstanding customer experience.
- Quick Apply$90K - $120K •Confidential Company • Baltimore, MD and 24 other locationsThis individual will be strategic in building relationships with business within the grocery/retail sector. We offer a competitive salary and bonus structure, a rewarding work environment which encourages success, and the support of a customer service assistant to allow your attention to developing new business opportunities.
- Quick ApplyMes, platform selection and design, integration, start up, validation, and documentation. Rapid growth, entrepreneurial, team oriented work environment. Flat organization with no micro-managing. Great opportunity for personal advancement. Exciting place to work.
- $150K - $160K •Confidential Company • Columbia, MDThe ideal candidate should possess experience with network planning, lab testing, lab support and troubleshooting and system administration support as related to systems deployed in the field or in customer lab facilities.
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Baltimore, MD and 3 other locationsActively seek, analyze and communicate market trends, intelligence and competitor information to management; work with BUMs, Marketing and Sales to respond rapidly to changing markets and strategize new approaches for improving revenue performance.
- Quick ApplyThis position will be responsible for the organizations spend and identify and reduce potential risk across the organization for vendors and vendor services; the Senior Manager Vendor Management manages and reviews vendors and suppliers, ensuring that valued services are being provided in a timely and consistent manner.
- Quick Apply$100K - $130K •Mind Over Machines • Owings Mills, MD and 1 other locationIn this role, you will be developing programs to support reports, dashboards and modeling.
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Baltimore, MD and 37 other locationsResponsible for Strategic Action Plan (STRAP). Annually, lead the process of refining five-year plan, including analysis of market trends, threats, opportunities, setting business priorities, developing strategic initiatives and milestone planning, building financial forecast, and socializing and communicating the plan.
- Quick ApplyJAS Recruitment • Baltimore, MD and 30 other locationsThis individual will work with multiple cross-functional business teams to drive strategic planning, growth, and marketing functional excellence and New Product Development [NPI] processes for the business.
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Baltimore, MDThe Supply Chain Manager controls all aspects of materials from raw material Procurement and delivery through shipments to customers, ensures that every step of the procurement and material management processes are functioning effectively to avoid costly delays and lost sales opportunities due to the availability of materials.
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Baltimore, MD and 9 other locationsThe position is accountable for assisting operating management in achieving labor relations environments which are cost-effective, cost competitive, consistent with Company policies, procedures, and work rules, and free of unnecessary litigation.
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Baltimore, MD and 11 other locationsThis role is responsible for the hands-on leadership supporting Retails Channels with primary responsibility for achieving sales growth.
- Quick ApplyJAS Recruitment • Baltimore, MD and 14 other locationsThis position is key team member who works with businesses to drive sustainable growth; as such, the Lead Specialist must possess technical skill and demonstrate the business acumen needed to support critical business needs.
- $100K - $200K •Confidential Company • Baltimore, MD and 7 other locationsDevelop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company's sales goals; create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement possibly more important than the first item on this list.
- Quick Apply$120K - $275K •Confidential Company • Baltimore, MD and 10 other locationsOwn the sales process and develop and execute a pipeline of qualified sales opportunities in collaboration with internal departments such as marketing, partners and business development representatives to drive incremental revenue.