jobs in Los Angeles, California (CA)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Quick ApplyWorld Leading Biopharmaceutical Company • Los Angeles, CAThe Orthopedic Sales Representative is responsible for all sales activities in an assigned geographical area; achieve maximum sales volume through promotion of Company Products to physicians, pharmacists, wholesalers, hospitals, clinics, and other approved distribution outlets.
- Ocean Associates, Inc. • Los Angeles, CA and 4 other locationsThe Senior IT Subject Matter Expert will apply their knowledge across mission-critical IT projects using specialized knowledge in IT Security, enterprise IT tools and processes, IT strategy and architecture, IT systems analysis, and IT systems development.
- Quick Apply$80K - $100K •Confidential Company • Pasadena, CAInvestigate, determine coverage of loss, and adjust all elements of Property Loss claims; identify suspicious losses and refer to Special Investigative Unit where appropriate.
- • Los Angeles, CA and 2 other locationsThis role will lead a geographically-dispersed team of sales professionals in the development and implementation of various sales strategies and programs to maximize sales revenue selling voice, video, transport, and data solutions to named or targeted major accounts.
- Quick Apply$100K - $140K •Confidential Company • Burbank, CAIn this role, the selected candidate will be designing and supporting new insurance products in a highly collaborative environment to work with multiple divisions within a well recognized insurance company.
- Quick Apply$80K - $110K •Confidential Company • Burbank, CASupport corporate accounting functions including general ledger financial reporting, analysis, controls, statutory accounting, GAAP accounting, reserves, reinsurance, fixed assets, premiums, investments and cash using automated tools and producing internal, statutory and GAAP financial statements and reports.
- Quick Apply$310K - $320K •Cube Management • Los Angeles, CA and 15 other locationsThe candidate must have an experience in developing close relationships w/ National Financial Institutions.
- Quick Apply$180K - 260K •Confidential Company • Los Angeles, CA and 7 other locationsProvide sales support, service, and manage internal resources to help Channel Partners close deals; focus on profitable sales volume and strategic objectives with partner accounts.
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Los Angeles, CA and 5 other locationsActs as the third line of defense, independently assessing first and second line management's effectiveness in identifying, measuring, monitoring and controlling the risks of the Bank; team's area of focus includes Corporate Banking (loan lifecycle, from origination through booking) and Capital Markets (front, middle and back office trading operations).
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Cerritos, CA and 1 other locationLead aero designs and participate in mechanical designs for high-speed gas compressors, including performing CFD, thermal, mechanical, stress, and structural analysis to predict and validate performance of the compressor.
- Quick Apply$150K - $175K •Confidential Company • Los Angeles, CA and 3 other locationsDevelop & manage sales strategies within assigned markets; support business strategies and growth; build & maintain client relationships; manage sales cycle; prospecting to close then transition to account manager; become the trusted advisor to new customers, for their IT product/solution needs.
- Quick Apply$100K - $110K •Confidential Company • Glendale, CACoordinate project flow with other impacted departments for the bank; quickly identify the business needs and translate these needs into business requirements, exhibiting a comprehensive knowledge of the Bank's business and system flows within the organization.
- Execute on growth strategies for the business, plan and participate in acquisitions, manage treasury and risk management in an industry with competitive margins, and ensure that the finance and accounting, credit and collections function is operating at an industry-best level of performance.
- Quick Apply$130K - $170K •Financial • Los Angeles, CA and 13 other locationsCreate test scripts, document test scenarios and perform testing activities. Execute data conversion and data validation activities.
- Quick Apply$173K - $207K •Confidential Company • Los Angeles, CA and 8 other locationsReview computer system capabilities, workflows, and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within existing system; lead work on projects that may involve interfaces across diverse hardware platforms, with multiple programming languages, development tools or data access tools.
- Quick Apply$180K - $225K •Los Angeles Unified School District • Los Angeles, CAAs the Chief Human Resources Officer, you will direct the Human Resources Division for the District and will be responsible for the talent management strategy for the entire Certificated staff made up of teachers, principals, and other support staff, all who contribute to a successful educational program.