The Executive Assistant provides direct support to senior level leadership by performing diversified administrative duties. Executive Assistant supportresponsibilities will include facilitating the daily actions of the department, serving as a liaison both internally and externally, while maintaining the highest degree of professionalism and communication. This position will involve working with sensitive and confidential data and working closely with other Assistants to coordinate highly visible functions and meetings.
- Manage day-to-day business for executive leadership; including, but not limited to, calendar management, email management and administrative duties.
- Own and manage calendars and meeting schedules including prioritization of competing demands; ensuring that the exceutive(s) is properly briefed and has all the necessary information in advance of the meetings.
- Organize complex travel arrangements with frequent last-minute changes for domestic and international travel.
- Plan and coordinate special events, corporate meetings, develop presentations, agendas, and itineraries for on and off-site meetings.
- Create and modify PowerPoint slides for department.
- File monthly expense reports.
- Manage the work of Executives and visiting Executives by tracking and following up on issues related to work flow and deadlines, and notes.
- Schedule calendars, meetings and calls.
- Screening incoming calls and voice messages as necessary, taking accurate messages and promptly relaying them, arranging telephone and conference calls as requested and maintaining an up to date list of all key contacts.
- Proactively following up on critical items to ensure that deadlines and commitments are met.
- Willing and able to effectively perform any administrative task necessary to get the work product completed in the allotted timeframe.
- Use tact, discretion, and good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Assist with ad hoc tasks and projects, as needed by the team.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification/experience.
- 7years of experience in supporting Sr. Leadership
- Proven proficiency with computer applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, especially PowerPoint. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong decision making ability and attention to detail.
- Ability to be resourceful in accomplishing tasks and demonstrate flexibility in taking on new challenges and requirements.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Experience in creating high level presentations and reporting is a plus.
- Experience initiating and managing complex travelschedules for executives, visitors, etc.
- Preferred certification as a Professional Secretary and/or an Administrative Professional.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.