Nordstrom is seeking an engineer with breadth and experience in delivering cross-platform mobile apps to help build a mobile user experience focused on connecting customers to highly-contextualized style recommendations curated by fashion experts. As a senior member of our team you will be responsible for driving software design while authoring delivering, and supporting the application in production. Team members are accountable for engineering solutions to business problems in the form of high-quality software in an agile work environment that fosters collaboration and personal growth.
You are a seasoned and motivated engineer with a track record of delivering high-quality, scalable software solutions. You have a strong understanding of the fundamentals of software development and the ability to lead and influence team members to drive positive outcomes. You are out in front of the latest trends in technology and you know how to instrument and measure quality and performance in your code.
If this sounds like you—or is in alignment with your career goals—then get in touch.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- BS or MSdegree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Deep understanding of SOLID design principles
- Strong experience with mobile development and delivery of cross-platform mobile apps
- Strong experience with design patterns
- Experience with react-native
- Experience authoring and/or interfacing with web services
- Experience with distributed version control
- Experience with CI/CD methodologies and tools
- Experience with mobile test automation tools
- Experience with enhancing mobile app performance
- Experience with mobile app debugging and analyzing tools
- Passion for testing, measuring and improving your code
- Ability and willingness to jump into other parts of the stack and/or try new things
- Excited about learning and improving yourself—especially as it pertains to your career in technology