Executive Assistant - (171827)
: United States-California-Santa Clara
: Administrative Services
: Sep 29, 2017, 10:12:59 PM
We are looking for a motivated individual to provide administrative assistance to our Sales & Marketing Group in the Marvell in Santa Clara, CA. The Executive Assistant will provide full and diversified administrative support to the Executive Vice President (EVP). The Executive Assistant will serve as a facilitator to coordinate schedules, obtain requested information, maintain reports, and other related activities while looking out for the best interests of the EVP and the company.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to work efficiently and independently; manage high volumes of tasks and projects with little guidance; react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require a quick response or turnaround; take effective action without having to know the total picture; and think creatively and be proactive in solving problems that affect people within the group or other related groups. A high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information, as well as the ability to work well with people at all levels inside and outside the company, is essential. Responsibilities:
- Phones, manage professional and personal Outlook calendars, coordinate schedules, plan appointments and activities
- Use tact, discretion, and good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Position includes using independent decision making and authority within established policies and procedural guidelines. This may include interpreting policies, analyzing and resolving procedural problems, making recommendations, coordinating projects and setting priorities
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines and maintain high quality attention to detail
- Demonstrate high levels of professionalism when communicating in person, by email or by phone
- Book travel, provide directions, provide documents as needed, and file all expenses for reimbursement
- Manage conference room scheduling and changes
- Meet and escort visitors, candidates and clients
- Compose and type correspondence, memos and emails
- Assist with meeting preparation and follow up, including maintaining agendas, creating pre-meeting packets, taking notes if needed, distributing and checking on follow-up items
- Organize documents
- The ideal candidate will have 8+ years experience as an administrative assistant supporting a senior level executive.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Be organized and able to learn quickly
- Be able to collaborate and work in a team environment as well as partner with key members across various Marvell locations both domestically and internationally
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong written and oral communication skills are a must
- Previous administrative experience and a BA are required.
Marvell is an Equal Opportunity Employer