When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
This position will report to the Manager, Revenue Cycle Accounting. Position will be responsible for Functional Area Project Accounting and General Accounting.
- Read and understand accounting related clauses in our custom contracts.
- Follow company revenue recognition policies.
- Manage custom contract data in an ERP system to allow for billing and revenue recognition processing, including but not limited to:project system setup, and maintenance of billing and revenue milestones.
- Monthly review of ledger and accounts for compliance with accounting standards with focus on contract accounting.
- Assure timely and accurate reporting of all financial transactions.
- Responsible for coordinating and preparing balance sheet reconciliations. (Specifically Billed / Unearned, Earned/Unbilled and Project related pre-paid accounts)
- Participate and/or lead special projects (ex: study and recommend accounting methods, procedures; ad-hocreporting requests; department goals)
- Follow internal controls to ensure integrity of the financial statements.
- Align with Financial Planning and Analysis Services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- CPACertification required
- Minimum 5 years of accounting and financeexperience, including general ledger activities, account reconciliations and accounting close cycle.
- Experience working in a public accounting firm is a plus
- Experience with Lawson / SAP systems and project accounting is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any othercategory protected by applicable law.