Essential Duties andResponsibilities:
- Closely partner with the field force in order to understand the current state of the transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) market and execute field-based marketing programs; this will be achieved through maximized physical presence in the field and virtual support to the highest degree.
- Develop outstanding credibility and strong relationships with the field force through product, clinical and competitive knowledge.
- Monitor clinical data, competitive activity and market trends to understand the state of the TAVR market and be able to adjust strategies and tactics as needed.
- Drive the development and execution of the dual-portfolio commercial marketing strategy and tactics for Edwards’ balloon-expandable and self-expanding transcatheter heart valve platforms in order to achieve the business unit goals and grow market share.
- Lead the launch of Edwards’ first self-expanding transcatheter heart valve system in the United States.
A minimum of fiveyears marketingexperience with solid business acumen, knowledge of medical device environment (experience in a competitive, multi-player segment), and a proven track record of successful product launches isrequired.
Interventional cardiologyexperience stronglypreferred. Abachelor'sdegree isrequired and a postgraduatedegree ispreferred.
- Possesses exceptional organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple tasks through effective prioritization in order to meet tight deadlines in an environment of competing priorities.
- Consistently challenges self and others to think outside of the box and push the envelope. Not afraid to bring new ideas to the table, no matter how outrageous they may seem.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, and have the ability to reset focus and objectives when there is a shift in direction.
- Skilled at effectively communicating and collaborating with multiple stakeholders. Ability to use multiple organizational channels, experience and influencing skills to persuade others of the course of action.
- Strong individual contributor, but has the ability to work well in a team. Speaks up when important information or questions must be raised and takes action when issues must be addressed.
- Domestic travel up to 30%.