Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Capital Expenditure Management and analysis:
- Manage overall Irvine Capital expenditure requirements for all business units’ actual, forecasting, and planning cash flow.
- Provide Global Capital expenditure monthly reporting results and dashboards and partner with BU GSC Finance on operational challenges and associated future depreciation.
- Drive overall GSC Capital expenditure forecast accuracy, ownership, and prioritization.
- Partner with Corporate Accounting to ensure compliance with the Capital Policy.
- Lead in working with Coupa system to streamline the capital request and approvals and team with system administrators with periodic training to further the process benefits.
CC Manufacturing Support and Analysis:
- Partner with CC Operations PMO providing reporting and analysis with VIP project portfolio while aligning with GSC overarching Northstar vision.
- Liaison with Business Excellence ensuring KOD’s/Dashboards are reported timely and aligned with GSC appropriately.
- Support consolidation, review and analysis of CC Operations financial results, forecast, and AOP.
- Ops Finance lead with operational and business analyses with key projects with mind of manufacturing implications. Project examples include (not all-inclusive) are eBeam, INFUS, DR Capacity Expansion, sourcing/outsourcing strategic initiatives) while interfacing with operations personnel and networkfinance.
- Partner with owners in the Forecast and AOP with overall related network project spending.
- 5+ solid years of accounting / financeexperience.
- Capital accounting and manufacturing experience in a regulated industry a plus.
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting is required.
- CMA / CPA a plus.
- Strong oral & written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills (ability to analyze key drivers, then translate the findings into insights and actions, and their implications).
- Advanced excel skills.
- Experience using JDE financial systems, manufacturing applications a plus.
- Develop strong working relationships and shows initiative.
- Ability to lead projects and autonomy.
- High degree of accuracy and organization.
- Presentation skills.