Radically shifting the industry mentality of live streaming content, our client is an OTT (“Over-the-Top”) advertising platform that is changing the way local and regional advertisers conduct business. With an executive suite of industry veterans coming from Universal Studios, NBC Universal, and Fox News, our client is progressively making their mark on video content in the modern age.
As the Executive Assistant, you will oversee the secretarial and administrative tasks involved with the day-to-day of both our client’s business functions and C-Suite. The ideal candidate is a seasoned professional with experience working with executives one-on-one and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Organize and navigate the daily workflow of C-Suite executives within our client’s organization
- Plan and schedule meetings and appointments, managing both digital calendars and email communications for logistic planning
- Monitor, screen and respond to incoming communications from public emails and direct phone lines
- Supervise the maintenance and alteration of all aspects of the office, negotiating rates for equipment and services.
- Act as the face of the organization through welcoming guests and clients, on the phone or through answering direct inquiries
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years’ experience in proven office management, administration, or executive assistant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and email service providers
- Detail-oriented with measurable success handling confident information with discretion and communicating with high profile individuals
- Organizationally minded with a professional demeanor
- Strong written and verbal communication