Whether you design clothes or business strategies, crunch numbers, lead projects or write code, we have a place for you at our Seattle headquarters. And we think Seattle is a pretty great place to live. More than just rainy days and coffee, Seattle has it all — mountains and beaches, arts and parks, music and film. It's made up of quirky neighborhoods, award-winning restaurants, and thriving industry. Come see for yourself!
The Sr. Product Manager is a key member of the Nordstrom business team who champions the customer experience, drives the product strategy using data-driven insights, and delivers key initiatives, features, functionality and programs for Nordstrom. The Marketing Product team is customer-obsessed and focused on delivering cutting-edge marketing technology capabilities for Nordstrom. We are looking for a seasoned product leader who can chart a course through the complex existing and emerging Credit technologies and weave world-class experiences into the overall Nordstrom customer journey, including into the Nordstrom Rewards loyalty program.
A day in the life…
- Own a key experience within the customer journey and build a vision and robust strategies in support of the area to continuously enhance the Nordstrom marketing experience.
- Build and own an innovative roadmap of features and services to drive the and accomplish key outcomes for Nordstrom.
- Develop business cases to validate roadmaps and strategies.
- Lead the product team, including customer research, UX and technology leaders, in the discovery process to define optimal customer experiences.
- Deliver key features and functionality that enhance the customer experience across Nordstrom digital and non-digital properties.
- Effectively manage both internal and external partnerships on programs from concept-to-delivery to ensure that products and roadmap priorities meet customer expectations and needs.
- Conduct data-driven analyses to continuously maintain a pulse on performance and the state of the business and report out those results to key stakeholders.
- Monitor & identify customer needs staying current on industry standards and trends and respond by making adjustments to user experience and product roadmaps.
- Maintain a strong understanding of available technologies and apply technology solutions, where appropriate, to improve efficiency and ultimately benefit the customer.
- Prioritize work for delivery teams based on data and customer needs and effectively communicate business needs with stakeholders.
- Review operating practices and procedures, determine whether improvements can be made and work to implement changes as appropriate.
- Present plans and updates to all levels of the organization, including executive leadership on a regular basis.
You own this if you have…
- Bachelor’s Degree + minimum of 8 years’ experience in Product Management leading technology teams, including multiple product launches and roadmap ownership.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and lead projects from concept to completion, including organizing, prioritizing and measuring results.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to synthesize information, apply critical thought and present the information in a clear and meaningful way.
- Ability to inspire others, including demonstrated experience managing and leading strong teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with a high degree of collaboration and influence.
- Be a self-starter who is able to identify improvements, make critical decisions and work with subject matter experts throughout Nordstrom to get the ideas implemented.
- Ability to multi-task while managing multiple projects from end-to-end, in a demanding and rapidly-changing environment.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Solid technical background and understanding of web technologies.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Ability to effectively present to senior level leadership.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills.