The Minimally Invasive Therapies Group strives to enable earlier diagnosis, better treatment, faster complication-free recovery, and enhanced patient outcomes through less invasive surgical solutions.
SURGICAL INNOVATIONS sets the standard for Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS) by creating innovative surgical products and services that focus on obesity and diseases and conditions of the gastrointestinal tract, lung, abdominal wall, pelvic region, and the head and neck.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Sales Representative: coordinate, sell and support Medtronic product portfolio achieving customer aligned goals and sales objectives in all categories; develop and support clinical, supply chain and administrative relationships at the highest level in the facility; support Company policies; represent Company to the customer and follow Company policy with sincerity, excellence, and integrity.
· Achieve customer aligned goals on a quarterly basis.
· Achieve sales objective in all categories.
· Fully implement sales strategy.
· Maintain high retention rate and increase current business through outstanding service to all accounts.
· Develop new business by penetrating and converting competitive products in our prime vendor accounts.
· Sell all assigned products offered by Medtronic with a minimum goal of 90% penetration.
· Develop account into fully qualified Medtronic reference.
· Conduct quarterly business reviews to demonstrate strength of Medtronic contracts and highlight new areas for growth.
· Increase overall satisfaction levels at Medtronic account through scrubbing and in-servicing surgeons, fellows, residents, and other operating room personnel OR on the safe and efficacious use of Medtronic products.
· Develop inventory system to ensure adequate and appropriate inventory levels reducing Company man-hours and reducing risk of out of stock conditions.
· Develop clinical and administrative relationships. Identify and meet the goals of the hospital.
· Advocate Company to the customer and follow Company policy with sincerity, excellence, and integrity.
· Provide the highest level of customer responsiveness by being available 24-hours/ day, 7-days/ week.
· Ensure that all corporate assets are in excellent condition, i.e., proper maintenance of Company car.
· Minimize Returns, and reduce the exchanges of product through effective inventory management.
· Demonstrate fiscal restraint and exhibit behavior associated with a desire to increase earnings and profitability in your territory.
· Assist Credit and Collections Department to ensure our customers are paying within the customer’s contract terms.
· Continually increase technical/industry knowledge.
· Participate in Divisional and Regional meetings.
Other duties as assigned with or without accommodation
4 years of college
Minimum 5 years field salesexperience
Excellent understanding of vendor, distributor, hospital supply chain management
Excellent written, verbal skills; ability to develop and present complex business reviews/presentations.
Ability to gain support and communicate with all levels of organization.
Report to: Director Strategic Accounts
With frequent communication to Sales, Marketing, Strategic Accounts, Sales Operations
Responsibility to oversee: Over $4M in annual sales.
Key element is flexibility and ability to work independently. Travelassociated with this position.