JOIN US WHERE IT ALL BEGAN. Whether you design clothes or business strategies, crunch numbers, lead projects or write code, we have a place for you at our Seattle headquarters. And we think Seattle is a pretty great place to live. More than just rainy days and coffee, Seattle has it all — mountains and beaches, arts and parks, music and film. It's made up of quirky neighborhoods, award-winning restaurants, and thriving industry. Come see for yourself!
Nordstrom is building a team of data and analytics experts to support the company’s marketing efforts. We need an experienced analytics program manager to help lead our Retention Marketing team as it transforms into a data-driven organization. As a leading retailer and advertiser, we havethe unique ability to connect what a customer sees to what they purchase. Now, we need your help leveraging that data to make better marketing decisions.
A day in the life...
- Work with data scientists to develop new-customer targeting segmentations based onexisting customer and third party data.
- Provide advanced analytical support to answer critical questions related to digital marketing performance, with a laser-like focus on the incrementality of marketing activities.
- Consult with media teams and lead the development of reporting and measurement roadmaps to provide marketers with access to the data they need to make the rightdecisions at the right time.
- Provide consulting on Design of Experiments (DoE), including advice on statistical power.
- Influence others through effective communication and subject matter expertise, with a highlevel of proficiency crafting presentations to support sound, objective-based decision making.
- Execute and drive projects to completion in a timely manner and work collaboratively withcross-functional partners across the enterprise.
You own this if you…
- Bachelor’s degree in math, statistics, operations research, economics or related quantitative discipline with experience is required. (Advanced quantitative degree preferred).
- 7+ year’s professional experience in analytics or other quantitative disciplines (5+ years ofprofessional experience for advanced degree holders).
- Experience in managing projects and analysts in delivery of analytic projects.
- 5+ years of experience in use and application of SAS/SQL/R OR Python to extract and manipulate data (advanced skills in programming preferred).
- Experience with reporting and visualization tools like Tableau or Business Objects.
- Prior experience with advertising technology and measurement – including programmatic advertising.
- Passionate about retail.