Key Objectives for the Executive Administrative Assistant:
- Be a positive influence every day building relationship across the MapR organization and with key customers, key partners and investors and their administrative assistants.
- Project the highest level of professionalism, courtesy with well-placed humor.
- Scheduling, organizing and calendaring for all CEO meetings and appointments. Mostly MapR but also personal commitments.
- Executive briefings for all meetings with outside entities. The assistant has to learn the depth/breadth required for each type of meeting. Skills to use LinkedIn and web searches and glean the background information.
- Travel arrangements.
- Expense reporting and expense approvals.
- Coordination of weekly sales calls and exec staff meetings. Set up Webex, dial in, check participation, distribute materials.
- Order meals as required for meetings.
- Technical competency to review and edit docs and use corporate systems including Concur, Webex, Skype, Google docs. Microsoft Office skills required but will not be extensively exercised.
- Avoid being pulled into office management, recruiting (with the exception of assisting CEO interviews and meetings), company events and other distractions.
- Full confidentiality regarding MapR and CEO information. Trustworthiness is at a premium for this position.
The ideal candidate has at least 10+ executive assistant experience and desire type of position to be their career path for at least the next 3 years.