8 - 10 years experience • Staffing & Recruiting
Our client is hiring an Accountant, this candidate will be inputting, analyzing, and summarizing current as well as historical financial data in order to support the preparation of many of the following unaudited statements: balance sheets, statements of net worth, income statements, budgets, cash flow statements and estate plan summaries.
- Reconciling various types of bank and investment accounts
- Proper recording of portfolio income and expenses and reconciling to monthly broker statements and annual 1099s
- Must have a good understanding of alternative investments and be responsible for recording transactions in QuickBooks and reconciling to K-1’s
- Must have an understanding on how to consolidate entities and book eliminating journal entries for consolidations
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 7+ years relevant work experience
- CPA or CPA candidate strongly preferred.
- Excellent proficiency in the use of QuickBooks accounting software
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office