Growing construction/landscaping services company is looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer to oversee all accounting, finance, asset management and administrative areas of the companies and to work with the Principals to continue our current growth. This is a hands-on, broad leadership role in an entrepreneurial environment that will interact with and impact all functional areas and be a key component in the next stage of growth for the company.
· Develop financial and tax strategies
· Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
· Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
· Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
· Manage the accounting, legal, tax, and treasury departments
· Oversee the company's transaction processing systems
· Oversee the issuance of financial information
· Responsible for issuing the financial statements accurately and on time
· Responsible for effective feedback on financials to management team
· Report financial results to the board of directors
· Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
· Develop, oversee and execute acquisition/divestiture activity
· Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
· Arrange for debt and equity financing
· Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry
· Maintain appropriate insurance coverage
· Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
· Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
· Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors
· Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
· Maintain banking relationships
· Represent the company with investment bankers and investors
· 5+ years of Accounting/Finance landscaping or construction industry experience, required.
· Previous experience as a CFO at a privately held company, preferred.
· Job cost accounting experience / exposure.
· Accountingdegree, required.
· CPA or MBA, required.
· Experience with ASPIRE and Microsoft Dynamics, preferred.
· Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills, required.
We have an excellent compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401K & PTO.