Executive Search, Human Capital Management and Transition Coaching
Mitroff Consulting & Associates has been retained to conduct a search for the CFO for our Client.
Our Client. owns and operates nineteen gas/service stations throughout Northern California. They are strategically growing and on track to add three to five additional stations each year over the next five years.
Here is a brief version of what we are looking for:
- five plus years of senior accounting experience, including strategic planning for growth over three- and five-year plans;
- a CPA designation and/or MBA is preferred;
- outstanding experience managing relationships with financial institutions; experience with loans and lines of credit;
- excellent financial statement preparation and cash flow management; able to communicate effectively with financially sophisticated professionals;
- proven financial and accounting expertise, with particular understanding of how to manage these functions to improve ROI;
- outstanding report writing and presentation skills;
- possess high energy level, commitment to excellence
- are driven to succeed … as a team
- a balanced individual, both personally and professionally, with a sense of humor; someone who shows a lifetime effort to grow and be a contributor
- value ethics, integrity and superior work environment; have an optimistic attitude.