Commercial Director, Interactive
As one of the 50 Best Managed Companies, NRT is looking for a dynamic candidate who is motivated and passionate about working for an industry leader in technology!
We offer a competitive salary, group benefits (health, vision, dental and life insurances), career advancement opportunities, challenging work, and a convenient work location!
Our environment is entrepreneurial and fast-paced. Individual and creative contributions to our company objectives are highly encouraged and recognized. There will be an abundance of opportunities to develop new skills and to benefit from interaction with a highly experienced leadership team.
Check us out at:
About the Job
The Commercial Director is an exciting sales role based in Las Vegas. The position requires a well-spoken salesperson who understands how marketing and HR technology is used across the hospitality world. Day-to-day work will be initially focused on booking and leading sales meetings to introduce prospects to the newly acquired OfferCraft product suite (see more at .) The job requires significant prospecting to identify new leads, and will work closely with the existing NRT Sales team. This position reports to the SVP of Interactive.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Achievement/Results Oriented
- Must love to sell
- Driven and self-directed
- Amazing follow-up
- Problem Solving
- Identify potential customers, book meetings, present the product, negotiate pricing and guide prospect through the sales cycle all the way to signing.
- Lead webinars and in-person demos to customers around the globe.
- Coordinate with technical team and customer success team to answer prospects' questions.
- Partner with Customer Success team to upsell to existing customers.
- Expertise selling into hospitality, gaming, travel, entertainment or similar verticals.
- Stay familiar with industry trends around marketing and HR technologies.
- Represent the company at trade shows.
- Become an expert in the OfferCraft platform and suggest innovations based on market feedback.
- Partner with NRT marketing team on thought leadership, sales materials and other information to educate the market and develop prospects.
- Assist resellers and referral agents with understanding, promoting and selling.
- Broad experience in product and solutions sales (minimum 4 years) that includes high dollar sales and long sales cycle processes
- Minimum 2 years' experience in partnering with a larger sales organization
- Demonstrated relationship-building, sales strategy execution experience
- Demonstrated self-discipline and direction to work independently to achieve goals
- Hospitality and/or gaming industry knowledge is critical
- Proven ability to penetrate senior management in target customer base
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and Salesforce
- Excellent Time Management and organization skills
- High degree of ethics and professionalism, ability to uphold and support the Company's work ethic