??We are looking for Electrical Engineer for our client in New Berlin, WI
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Job Location: New Berlin, WI
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Responsible for design development, operation, testing, certification, integration and launch of the product
- Confirms system and components capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements, incorporation industry standards, researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Create detailed electrical schematics & choose appropriate electronic components to meet requirements.
- Work closely with project managers, engineers and designers in understanding workflow, design process, budgets and deadlines.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Holds and/or participates in detailed design reviews.
- Performs analytical system design, calculations and simulations
- Assesses electrical design to avoid conflicts in design process, including detailed Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and other methods of determining and addressing technical risks.
- Prepares product documentation, writes reports and give presentations.
- Creates engineering documents for electrical design.
- Ensures design for manufacturing, cost, quality, reliability and certification.
- Ensures compliance with customer, industry, company and regulatory specifications and requirements
- Shows evidence of excellent problem solving skills as well as keen analytical abilities.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Performs other related duties as required
- Knowledge of aerospace standards and products, including DO-160
- Knowledge of LED lighting design and testing
- Knowledge of Altium
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from four-year college or university
- Three-to-five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to use CAD programs (such as Altium).