- Manage executive calendars including scheduling appointments meetings, locations, meals Schedule and support Board of Directors meetings including calendaring and activities
- Coordinate and manage domestic and international travel arrangements, meetings, bookings, reservations, transportation
- Coordinate media
- Assist and lead in the planning and execution of customer, internal, external special events meetings both onsite and offsite
- Compose, organize, and maintain confidential correspondence, reports, documentation.
- Manage time effectively to meet and exceed deadlines to ensure availability for additional ad hoc projects.
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years of professional administrative experience supporting C-level executives.
- Start-up experiencepreferred
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills, with advanced Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Video conference applications, GoToMeeting, GotoWebinar, Skype
- An independent self-starter with effective time management skills, able to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment,
- Flexibility and with strong ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a timely manner with efficiency and accuracy.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to work both independently and as a team player
Couchbase’s HQ is conveniently located in Mountain View with additional offices throughout the globe. We’re committed to a work environment where you can be happy and thrive, in and out of the office.