This position is an opportunity to play a key role as an executive assistance to one or more high level executive's located in San Jose, CA. If you are ambitious and like working in a small team with great visibility and impact, it may be the place for you!
The critical elements of this position are:
- Maintain multiple VPs' calendars
- Arrange Travel (flights, hotels, rental cars)
- Compile and edit presentations for general meetings
- Maintain strategic planning calendar
- Coordinate on-site and off-site meetings and events; Manage logistics including hotels, meals
- Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and Customers Meeting: Schedule and coordinate dry runs, and manage Webinars
- Executive lunches, dinners, and events
- Manage document flow: Initiate and track documents to ensure that they are processed in a timely manner
- Compile notes, action items lists, etc. from meetings into memos for VP
- Maintain VP's contacts database, add new business cards in
- Compile regular sales, marketing, and finance reports from database (or gather from Sales Ops, etc.) for weekly, monthly, quarterly reports
- Screen and redirect incoming calls
- Maintain the Organization Chart via Visio, Sales contact info for website, etc.
- Set-up logistics for on-site customer visits
- Work with VP on general productivity, offloading tasks as needed, improving filing/organizing systems, etc.
- Back up other Executive Administrators, as needed (e.g. if one is on vacation)
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10-15 years of experience as an Executive Administrator, ideally in a technical environment, at the headquarters and at a Semiconductor company
- Personal characteristics will include a high level of self-confidence, an ability to display "grace under fire", and always exuding an air of professionalism, calm and control
- This person will be detail-oriented, excellent at follow-through, and able to multi-task
- Have the flexibility to adapt their style, as the executives prefer support in somewhat different ways
- Work effectively with minimal supervision and be comfortable self directing, managing and organizing their own work flow, using independent thought and action and demonstrating excellent communication skills
- A true expert in all current business software applications, e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- Must be open to learning and mastering new web-based databases and business systems.
- Willingness and ability to work well within a team environment.