Premier HVAC and plumbing construction and facilities services company is seeking an HVAC Project Manager. They serve clients through the full life cycle of a facility, including engineering, construction, operations and maintenance.
What you'll do:
- Provide oversight to a single large project or multiple projects being managed by Project Managers and Project Engineers.
- Develop and nurture customer relationships beyond a single project – at our firm, we value customers for life.
- Mentor Project Engineers and junior Project Managers to be prepare them for the next step in their profession in keeping with our core value "People."
What you'll need to be successful:
- You must have experience managing mechanical construction projects – after all, that's what we do!
- Be accountable and take initiative on your projects. Accountability is one of our firm's highest values.
- Be able to creatively solve problems. You've been in the trenches before. You know what it takes to get the job done and done right for your customer and your company.
- 7-10 years of experience managing mid- large sized HVAC projects