Position OverviewAre you looking for an opportunity to join a fast-paced information security team in a global company that is enabling The Future of Making Things? Do you thrive when working collaboratively and cross-functionally to advise strategic initiatives that will strengthen the company’s security posture? If so… we’re looking for a new member of our Access and Data Security team in San Francisco, California.
The role will develop and maintain proactive security capabilities focused on keeping Autodesk customers' and Autodesk’s most precious data secure. Autodesk is towards a “Zero Trust” security model. Our goal is to improve user experience while refining security around how access is granted to data and services. This requires building systems that allow us to reliably authenticate users and devices around the world. The capabilities developed and build by this role will redefine how Autodesk grants access to its networks, systems and data.
As a part of this effort, Autodesk is seeking an energetic and motivated Identity and Access Management Security Engineer to act as a primary contributor and be responsible for designing, building components of the “Zero Trust” access control system, and supporting services and infrastructure that control access to data and business systems.
- Research, design, and implement Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions for organization systems to ensure the appropriate context-based security policies are enforced on users and their devices and real-time, just in time access can be granted to requested resources
- Partner with engineering and operational stakeholders to design and implement Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions to ensure a secure production environment
- Work closely with Security and other stakeholders responsible for establishing governance, policies, requirements and tooling related to IAM / PAM functions
- Partner with engineering and operational stakeholders to serve as a security expert and trusted adviser in designing and providing systems that facilitate user provisioning/de-provisioning, authentication/authorization, and reporting based on business needs, industry best practices, and compliance / regulatory requirements
- Specify, design, build and maintain authentication and/or authorization services for Autodesk
- Work closely with Security and other stakeholders to build out Autodesk’s IAM's program and execute against the program roadmap
- Participate as needed in IAM operational support
- Produce IAM related metrics and reporting to demonstrate program capability coverage and effectiveness
Minimum QualificationsCandidates will be evaluated based on their ability to perform the duties listed above while demonstrating the skills and competencies necessary to be highly-effective in the role. These skills and competencies include:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field
- [3+/5+] years of experience in information security, especially in a security engineering or identity and access management role
- 3-5 years’ experience in multiple information security domains including Microsoft Active Directory Security, Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), Single Sign-On technologies, authentication technologies and techniques, etc.
- 2-5 years’ experience in Identity and Access Management domain knowledge
- Possess experience and/or working knowledge in Identity Lifecycle Management, Application Onboarding, Lifecycle Manager and Workflows, Access Certification, Auditing and Reporting in Sailpoint IIQ or any other comparable IAM product is a plus
- A fast learner, with a can-do attitude and an ability to get things done
- Strong domain knowledge in network security, application security, database security and Linux/Unix security
- Proficiency with at least one scripting language (e.g.: Perl, Python, PowerShell)
- Familiarity with secure coding practices
- An understanding of business needs and commitment to delivering high-quality, prompt, and efficient service to the business
- Ability to think out of box and proven ability to develop innovative, creative solution in challenging circumstances
- Strong decision-making capabilities, with a proven ability to weigh the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and identify the most appropriate one
- An ability to effectively influence others to modify their opinions, plans, or behaviors
- Collaboratively work with architects, engineers and vendors to realize program goals
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Job ID: 18WD27937