We are looking for Integration / Test Engineer for our client in Palm Bay, FL
Job Title: Integration / Test Engineer
Job Location: Palm Bay, FL
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Candidate will be responsible for the management, cost and schedule (EVMS), and overall execution for system requirements, test solution design, development, integration, sell-off, and qualification activities.
- Candidate will be responsible for the generation of shop orders / work order flow tags in preparation for testing.
- Candidate will be responsible for engaging with electrical, mechanical, supply chain, quality, systems, production, program management and test personnel ensuring an understanding and appropriate hand-off of requirements, system interfaces, test specifications, test solutions, design / peer reviews, implementation of test solutions and execution of tests.
- Candidate will be responsible for the collection of test data, review / analysis as applicable, and the generation of required test reports.
- Candidate will be responsible for understanding, properly using and maintaining the test sets and test equipment.
- Candidate will be responsible for Mil-Std-810F environmental and Mil-Std-461E EMI/EMC qualification and testing.
- Primary scope of this position is to execute and report out on environmental tests on avionics hardware.