ABB is looking for Lean Transformation Manager at Jefferson City , MO. Drive sustainable and transformational change in an identified area of the business, in line with the Division / BU strategy. Combine technical knowledge with people and organizational skills to deliver operational improvements within the defined time frame.
Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
• Leads the deployment of LEAN activities to continuously improve business practices and performance.
• Responsible for leading, preparing, deploying and monitoring LEAN deployment at a site or Product Group in line with Operations / OPEX strategy.
• Continually challenge conventional thinking and drive accountability for site or functional results and deployment.
• Serve as change agent with the site leadership team and site employees.
• Leads site pre-analysis that includes base-lining operational and financial measurements.
• Initiate, write and issue site or Product Group instructions to drive and spread best practices
• Leads and facilitates communication, education and training.
• Closely monitors the LEAN maturity scorecards and develop actions to lead site through maturity phases and supports the implementation follow-up.
• Teaches continuous improvement thinking and supports cultural change.
•Bachelors Degree with 5+ years of experience in areas such as manufacturing, engineering, materials management, quality and process improvements.
• Track record of delivering breakthrough results impacting the bottom line.
• Developing strategy and translating into actionable plans & driving sustainable change through influence.
• Experience of being a Change Agent challenging conventional thinking, approach and methodology and driving improvements.
• Leading teams through influence without authority.
• Experience working with one.
• Working knowledge of lean manufacturing and six sigma strategies and principles.
• Conducting cycles of learning & kaizen events.