We are looking for a major accounts sales professional to manage and drive revenue growth into a set of our largest partner accounts. This is an exciting opportunity to significantly contribute to Continuum's success in a market that is emerging and growing at an accelerated pace. You'll work in a strong and stable company with excellent year after year growth. Your achievements will be well recognized in a success-focused environment that rewards top performers. If this sounds like the right environment for you, you may be a candidate for our team.
A Major Account Manager will be responsible for developing and executing a strategic and comprehensive business plan for each account, which will include identifying x-sell and upsell opportunities and realizing the benefits of Continuum’s unique business model to ensure operational maturity within each account. You will be responsible for understanding the partner’s organizational structure and go to market strategy and provide coaching and guidance to help drive mutual success and alignment in this area. A Major Account Manager will also be tasked with accurate ARR forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, facilitation of sales enablement and regulate the implementation of business plans for each account. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other departments to ensure initiatives are completed successfully and in a timely manner.
- Employ world class account management skills to identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities within targeted major accounts.
- Conduct highly effective presentation to C-Level executives, both in person and remote.
- Monitor and report on the level of business with targeted accounts and recommend actions that will enhance the business relationship.
- Negotiate new contracts and contract renewals within assigned partner base.
- Day to day pipeline management through Salesforce CRM, which includes proper opportunity tracking from stage to stage and documentation of all activity tied to each opportunity.
- Conduct effective sales trainings to drive Continuum product adoption and assist partners in the full marketing and sales process to their end clients.
- Help promote Continuum content through various social media and drive attendance and participation into different promotional programs.
- Travel to client sites (travel is roughly 30%).
- Being a team player and hard worker. Having fun. Making money. Succeeding.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal, written and listening skills
- Good judgement, decision making and adaptability to change on the run
- Goal oriented and ability to work under pressure
- 10+ years of successful direct selling experience
- Strong knowledge of CRM usage and management. Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Networking/Referral/Consultative/Solution Selling Expert
- Strong ability to articulate a value proposition and to artfully answer questions and objections
- Well organized, excellent time management and strategic planner
- Knowledge of, and experience selling in a channel versus direct environment
- Understanding the IT needs of a small business is a plus
- The ability and desire to work in a challenging and growth-focused environment
- Must possess these personal characteristics to be successful here and fully enjoy the environment: Strong work ethic, competitive, coachable, organized, goal-oriented, enthusiastic