Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
We are currently seeking a seasoned major accounts sales professional to manage and drive sales engagements into a set of large enterprise accounts. In this position, you will play a key role in navigating complex accounts in order to generate and deliver winning proposals, contract bids, statements of work, and RFI/RFP responses. You will be expected to meet/exceed sales quota by creating and implementing strategic account plans targeting enterprise wide deployments of the Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Security Platform. Partnering with an SE, you will displace competing technologies and build market share within your targeted list of major accounts.
- Acquire and manage major accounts within your region
- Employ world-class account management skills to identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities within targeted major accounts
- Conduct highly effective presentations to C level executives
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics that maximize Palo Alto Networks opportunity within major customer environments
- Perform high level sales planning, leading to accurate forecasting of the business
- Build relationships with and sell through channel partners
- BS technical degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of above quota sales experience
- Prior experience selling network infrastructure based security appliances including but not limited to: Firewalls, SSL/IPSec VPNs, Security Proxies and Caches
- Practical knowledge of routing and switching products that will be installed adjacent to the Palo Alto Networks appliances.
- Self-motivated to deliver above sales goals
- Strong communication (written and verbal)