Manager, Compliance Systems & Operations, and Data Analytics
11 - 15 years experience • Business Services
The Manager, Compliance Systems & Operations, and Data Analytics will develop, test, deploy, and maintain Compliance systems and solutions to improve usability and functionality while also enhancing Compliance Program efficiency, both key drivers of the Global Ethics and Compliance team’s vision/strategy. In addition, the role will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing compliance data mining and analytics programs including developing and presenting associated data analytics reports to management.
- Develop the foundation for a Compliance Data Analytics platform by analyzing syndicated data from various internal and external systems deriving key analytics/metrics in partnership with numerous cross-regional functions (e.g. IT, Finance, Marketing, and Sales).
- Manage multiple projects including the implementations of new systems (e.g., Data Analytics, Compliance Metrics, MedPro, Medispend) in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Optimize organizational efficiency/effectiveness by leveraging the capabilities and improving the user experience of Compliance related technologies, and driving the automation of existing manual processes.
- Strategically align the development of business standards, data governance and data stewardship on the use of enterprise wide systems and Master Data Management.
- Oversee integrations with existing systems (e.g., HCP DataMart, ECLM Contract Management), Coupa (Procurement), Cvent, etc.) ensuring that Global Compliance requirements are prioritized and incorporated.
- Manage, maintain and enhance the primary and ancillary Compliance systems, ensuring data integrity and usefulness.
- Perform other incidental duties assigned by leadership.
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum 10 years of related work experiencerequired
- Medical device/pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry experiencepreferred
- Proven successful project management skills
- Mixture of multidisciplinary skills ranging from mathematics, statistics, computer science, communication and healthcare compliance
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable healthcare compliance laws and guidance preferred
- Compliance, internal audit or riskexperience (or equivalent) preferred
- Proven expertise on MS Office Suite (e.g., Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Access) and preferred expertise in related tools and applications (e.g., Oracle, JDE, Concur, Salesforce.com administration, QlikView development, and/or SQL)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives
- Aptitude to fully grasp and learn the data flow between Compliance related systems
- Strict attention to detail with accountability for accuracy of data and analyses
- Ability to think holistically and strategically
- Demonstrated ability to utilize organizational channels, experience and influencing skills to persuade others of the course of action
- Ability to establish foundation of credibility based on integrity and a track record of achievement
- Advanced problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills including high discretion/judgment in decision making.