- Oversee the overall accounts payable and TM&E activities including establishing objectives in support of the company's strategy for the department, ensuring staff is appropriately trained to perform assigned work within own function, providing progress reports and metrics to management and cross-functional stakeholders, etc.
- Manage subordinate team members and oversee the work of the Accounts Payable and TM&E team.
- Plan and direct all accounts payable and TM&E project activities with the accountability for successful completion of all project deliverables to the business within established schedule, scope and quality objectives. Identify risk, develop mitigation strategies, alternative solutions, critical path, resolve issues, action item follow up, etc. in collaboration with project managers.
- Identify opportunities and lead the implementation of policies and procedures to drive improvements and efficiencies in accounts payable and TM&E processes.
- Ensure SOX compliance and manage corrective action on any audit items.
- Partner and build cross functional relationships with business partners to resolve issues and improve communication with internal and external customers.
- Oversee successful completion of all non-project work activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance required.
- Master’s degree or CPA a plus.
- 8 - 10 years of relevant experiencerequired, including with a large international public company.
- A demonstrated track record of supervisory experience is required.
- Proven expertise in MS Office Suite, including advanced Excel.
- Experience with large ERP system and Concur, JDE and source-to-pay system experience a plus.
- Proven successful project management and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop peer, cross functional and cross business relationships to maximize best practice sharing and team effectiveness.
- Recognized as an expert in own area with specialized depth within the organization.
- Advanced analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- High degree of accuracy & efficiency with attention to detail.
- Proactive with an aptitude for process improvement.
- Highly adaptable, flexible and customer service focused.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing work environment and meet tight deadlines.