At BBVA, we are working to makebanking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people whowant to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet theirfinancial goals, all while delivering an outstanding clientexperience. Learnmore below.
- Maximize mortgage loan production through consultative selling, receiving internal transfers and making outbound calls, converting leads into committed applications, and exceeding monthly goals.
- Maintain a high level of industry specific knowledge, including, but not limited to loan program guidelines and current regulatory requirements.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience for all parties involved in every transaction.
- Establish and build rapport and trust with internal business partners, such as Retail Bank Branch employees, to deepen relationships and increase mortgage referrals.
- Develop solutions to help clients achieve their personal and financial goals while guiding them through the mortgage loan origination process from application to closing.
- Evaluate different loan structuring alternatives and present prospects with multiple product options to choose from, educating the Borrower on the benefits and features of each.
- Negotiate and Lock optimal pricing for customers.
- Request, collect, and upload all supporting income and asset documentation and initial disclosures from clients.
- Review documentation with Borrower for accuracy, completeness, and acceptability.
- Work closely with Operations’ partners to effectively manage a mortgage loan pipeline and expedite loan closings for customers.
- Respond to consumer inquiries and resolve loanqualification problems in a timely manner.
- Ensure all aspects of mortgage loan production are in compliance with all applicable State and Federal Laws, regulations, and bank policies and procedures.
- Ensure the provision of proper financial advice to support the growth of long-term customer relationships.
- Branch Retail Executives (BREs)
- Mortgage Banking Officers (MBOs)
Meet credit history and criminal background requirements associated with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry registration process, to include FBI fingerprint criminal history and review of credit report.
- 5+ Years Sales (preferably Call Center or Telemarketing) experience.
- 3+ Years Loan Structuring (Mortgage Sales, Processing, Closing, or Underwriting) experience.
- Must have High School diploma or GED equivalent, but Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, or related field preferred.
- Knowledge of Fannie Mae / Freddie Mac products and services.
- Experience with various mortgage origination software (point-of-sale applications, loan origination systems, product and pricing engines, digital file imaging systems, etc.).
- Experience with Desktop Underwriter (DU) or other AUS preferred.
- Familiar with common Call Center applications and tools (Automated Call Distribution software).
- Knowledge of Federal Lending Regulations governing Real Estate Lending preferred (e.g. RESPA, HMDA, etc.).
- Must meet credit history and criminal background requirements associated with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration process, to include FBI fingerprinting.
- Scheduling flexibility required to ensure sufficient support for Retail Bank Branches located across different time zones (call center will be staffed from 7AM – 7PM CST).
Job ID 2018-118013