At BBVA, we are working to makebanking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people whowant to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet theirfinancial goals, all while delivering an outstanding clientexperience. Learnmore below.
At BBVA Compass, the Mortgage Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Operations Manager is responsible for the operational performance of the Residential Secured Lending RPA development and maintenance team, allocating resources to the tasks required in the successful deployment of robotics automation to support origination processes. This role provides exposure to emerging technology and is a great opportunity to work on highly visible projects within the department. A successful candidate will demonstrate strong leadership skills, experience in delivering quality technical solutions as well as setting and executing on a strategic technical level based on the vision led by the Director and RPA Architect.
This position is responsible for the management of the RPA Development Leader and development team, the Scrum Master/Technical Manager and maintenance team and has indirect responsibility for coordinating the actions and support of Process Owners in the line functions.
Director Residential Secured Lending Operations
(Real Estate Secured) (Consumer Asset) (Mortgage) Operations
- Manages the department’s RPA development and maintenance activities in accordance with established procedures.
- Establishes and monitors performance goal achievement of the RPA team.
- Analyzes unit operations and recommends improvements which better enable sales and service efforts.
- Implements strategies within mortgage loan operations and coordinates them with other operational areas.
- Serves as the RPA system administrator, responsible for maintaining current releases and proper configurations and coordinating activities with applicable systems vendors.
- Responsible for strict adherence to all compliance and regulatory requirements as well as department policies and procedures.
PLEASE NOTE: The above essential functions are representative of major duties of positions in this job classification. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary based upon departmental needs. Other duties may be assigned similar to the above and consistent with the knowledge, skills and abilities required for the job. Not all of the duties may be assigned to a position.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degreepreferred.
- Knowledge of RPA software and development practices; experience with Automation Anywhere software preferred
- Thorough knowledge of secured lending and compliance guidelines a plus.
- Strong customer service principles and problem resolution skills.
- Must be able to read and understand complex documents and translate into easily understood operating guidelines.
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office, Google Mail and other software and applications.
- Capable of effectively communicating information in a professional manner to customers and internal partners.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion in the evaluation of information and actions taken.
- Detail oriented and results-focused, able to organize and prioritize actions to achieve objectives.
- Able to work successfully within a collaborative environment to meet deadlines and departmental goals.
- Ability to lead and develop a cross-functional team, engendering a high degree of employee engagement and performance.
- This job has no unusual physical requirements; nearly all work is performed in a climate-controlled indoor facility.
- This job requires manual dexterity, frequent sitting, the ability to view printed or electronic information and the ability to communicate verbally, in-person or on the telephone.
- This job occasionally requires standing and walking and on rare occasions, may require the ability to balance, bend, stoop, kneel, climb stairs or lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
- Work volume can be unpredictable and interruptions from customers, peers, managers or others may be present.
- Domestic overnight travel may be required and can include travel by personal or company vehicle or by commercial carrier.
Job ID 2018-114093