The Recruiter is proficient in general recruitment techniques. The Recruiter strives to achieve and exceed staffing goals and objectives, and demonstrates a willingness to go above and beyond to support hiring managers with their staffing needs. This is a motivated, process oriented recruiter with strong client and candidate management skills. This requires the recruiter to be assertive, work with a sense of urgency, and have a strong work ethic.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include:
· Full-Life Cycle Recruitment. Perform full life cycle recruiting for assigned client groups’ positions, and provide support for other functional areas as needed. Manage the recruitment process from requisition creation, management, sourcing, screening, facilitating interviews and assessments and offer management.
· Recruitment Plans. Develop a recruitment plan for assigned program areas. Collaborate with hiring managers to evaluate position criteria, determine candidate requirements, and review advertising and sourcing options.
· Sourcing. Use innovative sourcing tools and techniques to identify candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking, Boolean searches, referrals and any other available methods.
· Talent Pools. Maintain an organized pipeline of active, viable candidates in each functional area assigned
· Screening and Interviewing. Screen candidates to ensure fit for technical and behavioral aspects of the role, conduct behavioral interviews, contribute to candidate selection process.
· Facilitation. Active involvement in the the interviewing and selection process to ensure a smooth and timely process.
· Drive the hiring process. Actively engage with managers, provide ongoing status of requisitions and weekly reporting, advise and influence managers throughout the hiring process, and close requisitions in a timely manner
· Training. Provide training to hiring managers on recruiting tools and processes including best practices and compliance requirements.
· Job Fairs. Attend local/national career events and conferences to develop candidate pipelines and/or recruit for specific roles.
· Employee Referrals and Internal Transfers. Assist with internal transfer inquiries and the employee referral program. Monitor and respond to inquiries to dedicated e-mail in-boxes. Direct interested parties to applicable resources and provide support as needed.
· Offer Negotiations. Partner with Talent Acquisition Manager, HR Manager(s) and Compensation Team to managing the offer process, including negotiating offers with the chosen candidate in partnership with Hiring Manager. Prepare offer details for handover to Recruitment Coordinator.
· New Hire Pre-employment. Assist Recruitment Coordinator as needed to ensure pre-employment process is completed in a timely manner.
· Data Integrity. Ensure consistent application of Talent Acquisition processes and policies, and maintain accurate, auditable employment records.
· Documentation. Responsible for updating and maintaining all candidate-related activity and documents within the appropriate repositories including the CRM, ATS and electronic files.
· Reporting. Provides regular updates on recruitment progress to Hiring Teams, Talent Acquisition and HR Leadership.
· Communication. Ongoing communications with Talent Acquisition leadership, managers and candidates.
· Process Improvements. Contribute to and provide best practices and process improvements throughout the talent acquisition cycle.
· Compliance. Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
· And other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Management, Communications, Finance, Economics, Psychology or related discipline.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience recruiting talent.
· Ability to develop and execute on successful recruitment plans
· Experience and understanding of leading edge recruiting techniques and tools including social networking (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook), Boolean searching and traditional networking methodologies
· Proven ability to evaluate and screen candidates
· Strong relationship management skills to identify, assess, and maintain candidates and hiring manager relationships.
· Experience in supporting remote customers
· Experience utilizing applicant tracking systems (ATS) and/or customer relationship management (CRM) applications.
· Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the recruitment and employment function
· Ability to integrate recruiting best practices within assigned scope of responsibilities
· Experience managing multiple assignments by providing on-going documentation and status to stake-holders
· Understanding of Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) principles and other recruiting related compliance requirements is required.
· Demonstrated creative problem solving ability and excellent teamwork skills
· Demonstrated relationship building, client management and influencing skills
· Candidate pre-closing and closing skills with proven ability to determine viable prospects
· Proficient with Microsoft Office required (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Certificates & Licenses:
· Boolean Algebra technique certification i.e., AIRS (CIR, CDR, etc…)
Other Skills, Attributes and Abilities:
· To be successful in this position, incumbent must possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
· Customer service oriented.
· Self directed team player, willing to take initiative and drive things to closure
· Demonstrated coordination, tracking, organization and time management skills
· Ability to multi-task and stay on top of many projects
· Ability to exercise tact, discretion, and professionalism when dealing with internal and external customers and in handling sensitive and confidential information.
· Superior customer service, communications skills and attention to detail in all interactions with clients, vendors and colleagues
· Solid track record of setting high standards of performance; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks
· Proven ability to utilize appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with internal/ external customers, business partners, and colleagues
· Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
· Has the ability to work in dynamic and constantly changing work environment
· Ability to problem solve and work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
· Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility in the workplace
· Strong team player who demonstrates interest and ability in contributing to the recruiting team success
· Incumbent must have ability to work at a desk for extended periods of time.
• This position requires the ability to safely and successfully perform essential job functions consistent with ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and or/quantitative productivity standards.
• This role requires the ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
• This position requires compliance with all personnel policies.
Physical & Safety Requirements:
• The person in this position needs to occasionally move inside the office to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc.
• The employee is frequently required to effectively communicate with others.