Looking for a dynamic sales professional to lead and drive the sales of the Enhanced Surgical Recovery Critical Care product line for the Cleveland market. This person will interface with a diverse set of customers within the hospital setting - Surgeons, Intensivists, Materials Management, Anesthesiologists, and Critical Care. Must be able to research, plan and execute a sales strategy that is customized for the needs of specific customers resulting in sales quota achievement. This sales role works directly with a Clinical Field Specialist to provide education and clinical support of the Enhanced Surgical Recovery Process to clinicians in the critical care and operating room environment.
The territory is in the Cleveland, OH Region.
- Significant travel (50% or more) and overnight stays may be required to cover this geography.
- A minimum of four to five (4-5) years of experience is required; medical device or similar selling experience is required.
- Conceptual selling experience and new product selling experiencepreferred.
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- Track record of proven success is necessary. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. Good organization and follow up skills are essential.
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 10,000 individuals worldwide.