SEARCH Group Partners is seeking Senior HR Manager/Business Partner for one of our clients located in Geneva, NY. We are looking for a strategic, creative, innovative and progressive individual to join our client's local site. We are looking for someone who enjoys change and likes to wear many hats!
Here are a few things you will likely find yourself doing in this role...
- Effectively engage in all areas of Human Resources to provide front-line, day-to-day partnership to Managers and associates
- Develop and implement on-boarding and orientation plans for new hires including organizational overviews, new manager assimilations, development plans, etc.
- Develop management routines with clients, including routine touch bases, attend staff meetings, etc.
- Supporting talent management processes, including auditing quality of performance reviews and advising leaders on improvements, managing calibration processes and sessions, educating leaders on how to evaluate performance and potential and recommendations for building succession plans
- Managing employee relations issues with an impartial perspective
- Facilitate resolution of associate issues in relation to performance
- Closely partner with managers to proactively educate them on various HR policies and programs and how to effectively manage their associates with these tools
- Create compensation recommendations for promotions and salary adjustments
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to manage recruiting process for Manager and below level positions.
- Maintain data integrity of HRIS system coinciding with rapid organization changes
- Manage temporarystaffing requests/needs based on necessity and future considerations
- Draft communication plans and tools, including talking points and communication sequences to assist leaders with communication of organization changes
- Draft various communications such as welcome announcements, promotions and organization announcements
Here is what you need to have...
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years of client-facing HR Generalist experience in manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated success in building effective business partnerships
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management
- Exceptional analytical, statistical, quantitative, and deduction skills
- Ability to function in a high pressure, high volume, complex environment with minimal direction
- Experience in a collaborative team environment, delegating workload and responsibilities
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Ability to lead and influence associates at all levels, including management and senior leaders
- A "can do " attitude and positive outlook while minimizing negative behaviors