- Identify, develop and lead global marketing strategies and implement tactics that leverage market trends, uncover unmet market needs, expand addressable markets and target new market or spaces.
- Research, analyze and develop a thorough understanding of global market drivers including, healthcare reimbursement, pending legislation, economics, regulatory requirements and competition. Analyze their impact on the overall business and develop strategies to capitalize on opportunities and mitigate threats with global partners.
- Promote and utilize analytic methods to establish/evaluate all marketing programs, including analysis and recommendation of new strategic opportunities. Develop market models, market risk assessments, business cases and business metrics/dashboards.
- Align with regional and business unit strategic and tactical resource needs, by working with regional partners, during the annual operating planning and strategic planning processes.
- Collaborate with global partners and branding to develop strategic positioning, value propositions for products, create marketing materials and collaterals to effectively communicate key messages and maintain consistency with overall brand promise and corporate guidelines.
- Manage and oversee global downstream marketing team to include talent development plans in alignment with functional growth strategies.
- Manage the Global downstream marketing budget, prioritizing efforts aligned with the overall HVT strategy.
Required Education & Experience:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business, Economics, Marketing, Health or related field is required. Postgraduate degree is preferred.
- 10-12years of progressive experience in marketing is requiredRequiredexperience to include the following:
- - At least 5 years’ experience within the medical device or pharmaceutical marketing environment.
- - Marketing management experiencerequired.
- Global marketing and business practices experiencepreferred.
- Requires strong facilitation and communications skills as well as excellent organizational & project management skills.
- Proven record of cross-cultural communication skills.
- Experience working on opinion leader management, centers of excellence, evidence generation and physician societies preferred.
- Demonstrate strong and clear accountability for program/initiative success
- Articulate a compelling vision and motivate teams to achieve individual and program objectives.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and persuasion skills.
- Ability to multitask and balance competing priorities.
- Up to 25% travel including international travel.