A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced CPG, National Sales / Director with vast F500 ?CPG? expertise to apply their business development and ?consumer goods?experience to a fast growing management consultancy, in America.
Having experienced double digit, yearly growth rates for over 12years and with exceptional demand for their services, they are looking to strengthen their team with an ambitious and entrepreneurial, CPG sales Lead; this person MUST have in-depth ?B-2-B? CPG / retail sales experience with US HQs businesses, such is the opportunity to develop this role into a leading service proposition to top Consumer Goods brands.
Therefore, the role offers a unique opening to thrive on the company's current success and use your innovation and strategic competence to develop a new client service practice. The role will allow you to further your own professional development as you grow the business with them.
So, how about you? Do you have:
- Substantial experience of developing new accounts with F500 CPG or retail conglomerates
- A strong business presentations and project management background with top retailers (super- / hyper-markets)
- An outstanding F500 B-2-B sales and business development record
- The ability to grasp complex retail sales challenges, inspire and build virtual (internal and external) relationships
- Please note that you must have all the above to qualify for the post!
In return, you can expect a career in a unique and fast-growing business.
Besides, you will receive a generous bonus and benefits package, including luxuries like 30 days of annual leave and several bonus components on top of a very competitive base salary.