Are you ready to work with a purpose? At ABB/ T&B, you can be sure you’re helping to create a better world. Together, we can touch the lives of millions by creating sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world or improving safety for workers in auto plants.
ABB / T&B is seeking a Technical Sales Support Specialist, who will be dedicated product sales support for the region and will foster direct relationships with key customers to grow the business.
Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Lead the market development and specification position effort for new and existing products to achieve sales objectives in the Utility and C&I Markets.
• Provide technical product and application support and training for end-users, distributors, and field sales.
• Interface with Sales, Marketing, Product Management, and Product Engineering to develop new product opportunities.
• Provide technical representation for the business in national, regional, and local industry tradeshows and industry events.
• Provide company representation on assigned technical standards committees and groups.
• Provide competitive intelligence reporting on competitive product offerings and market position.
• Deliver customer technical presentations.
• Participate in and help to coordinate engineering seminars, customer training, and agent training for our customers and sales representatives.
Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of experience in customer technical support role.
• Four year Bachelor’s degree (business or technical) and 6 years experience in a customer technical support role in the Utility Industry.
• Working knowledge of electrical distribution systems and equipment
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office applications
• Technically competent with commercial acumen
• Energetic & Positive Attitude
• Analytical & Adept At Problem Solving
• Skilled in Verbal and Written Communications
• Ability to work in US without visa requirements.