AECOM is seeking Test Engineers to join our team supporting the E30 contract in Dahlgren, VA. The successful candidate will be a key member of a high-performing DOD acquisition team.
- Support Independent Validation and Verification (IV&V) testing to ensure conformance of software functionality prior to weapons system application release to the fleet.
- Support software and hardware testing.
- Assess requirements and develop Test Procedures / Plans for a variety of system tests.
- Conduct IV&V of corrected application deficiencies, participate in regression testing, endurance testing, and provide procedural red line updates as required.
- Provide real-time documentation of critical thinking/test methodology to ensure a valid test is performed to meet requirement specifications.
- Conduct System Testing of program requirements in accordance with technical application design documentation.
- Document and present findings to technical developer staff.
- A Bachelor of Science (BS) degree from an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, technical discipline or equivalent experience, such as direct hands-on experience with a particular system application.
- General Experience:
- Three (3) years of experience testing software intensive DOD weapon system.
- Experience developing testing strategies and detailed test procedures, based on system requirements, as well as test execution. Experience and knowledge of systems engineering and testing practices throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Proven problem solving, written and oral communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
- Experience working with Linux and UNIX environments.
- Must be U.S. Citizen and have an active Secret Security Clearance.
Experience with any of the following programming languages:
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.